Tenex Elbow/Wrist Shock Absorber
Unique solution to Elbow/Wrist Pain
Wear the unique Tenex-Elbow Shock Absorber to combat the damaging shock waves that cause you to suffer from tennis and golfer elbow. High-Density liquid formula contained at the wrist absorbs harmful vibration caused by sudden impact.
FEATURES and BENEFITS.
- High-density proprietary liquid absorbs up to 70% of vibration to the elbow
- Helps relieve Tennis Elbow pain
- Significantly neutralizes impact vibration
- Effective treatment for tennis & golfers elbow
- Increased strength and power.
- Used in sports or at the workplace.
- Lightweight elegant and comfortable.
- Adjustable self-gripping wrist band.
- Soft breathable backing.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE SINCE 1987. Tenex® Elbow Shock Absorber (E.S.A.) has helped thousands of people prevent and treat tennis elbow, golfers elbow and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Helps relieve symptoms of epicondylitis (better known as Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow).
- Use as treatment or prevention.
- Alleviates pain surrounding tendons of the elbow.
- Delivers targeted compression to reduce strain on the forearm muscles.
- Non-specific elbow pain.
- “I have tested Tenex® and found it to be an exceptional product : 50% to 70% of vibrations were completely eliminated.” G.P. J. Krebs PhD, HAKO Technical Research Laboratory.
- “Our results show that Tenex® ESA is the best small shock absorber we have ever seen.” Dr. J. Karl Hendrick, President Sporty Dynamic Laboratory.
- Prof of Mechanical Engineering M.I.T. Independent studies conducted in USA, Canada and France, concluded that Tenex® ESA consistently demonstrated an ability to help prevent injuries due to sudden or repetitive motions such as playing tennis, golf, baseball, hammering, pounding or typing.
COMMON SYMPTONS ASSOCIATED WITH TENNIS/GOLFER'S ELBOW
- Pain or burning on the outer part of your elbow.
- Weak grip strength.
- Elbow pain at night.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
HOW DOES TENEX® WORK?
- Tenex® absorbs harmful vibrations caused by sudden impact or during repetitive action, where shock waves travel up the arm.
- Activities such as golf, tennis, hammering or even keyboard typing can have this effect.
- When worn on the wrist, Tenex® ESA absorbs these vibrations before they can reach the soft tissue of your wrist and elbow.
- A specially formulated high-density, liquid metal, sealed inside Tenex® ESA, produces a counter-wave action that effectively neutralizes vibrations whenever your arm receives a jolt.
- When this liquid is subjected to impact from repeated shock or movement, it creates a counter-wave buffer, neutralizing harmful effects.
- Engineering Studies conducted at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and at HAKO Research Laboratories, concluded that the Tenex® ESA reduces migratory vibrations by 50% to 70%, making Tenex® ESA the most effective treatment against tennis elbow and carpal tunnel syndrome available today.
Why should I use it?
Tenex-elbow Shock Absorber was originally developed to prevent and cure tennis elbow. When worn regularly, it not only eliminates all symptoms of pain associated with tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis), but also golfers elbow (medial epicondylitis), carpal tunnel and shoulder conditions. Tenex-elbow is the most effective treatment for golfers elbow and tennis elbow available today.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- One size fit.
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Wear it on your wrist just like a wrist watch, as often and for as long as you like.
- Applied just above the wrist bone, it should fit snugly and comfortably.
- It may take a few days to notice the healing effect of wearing the Tenex®.
- At first it assists to prevent further damage to inflamed tissue, while the healing process is underway.
- Once pain disappears, it assists to prevent recurrence.
- We recommend you wear it all day until you feel a clear improvement.
- Then wear it as and when needed.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
Write Your Own Review