Prostretch Plus Adjustable Calf Stretcher
The ProStretch Plus Adjustable Calf Stretcher delivers a technological advancement that makes stretching calves, hamstrings, plantar fascia, and toes easier and more effective for everyone. The patented rocker design automatically holds your foot in the optimal position for providing a biomechanically accurate and efficient stretch.
The unique adjustable heel rest allows you to customize your stretch by increasing or decreasing the degree of stretch, enabling the user to “progress their stretch” as they become stronger and more flexible. Our exclusive removable toe lift provides an advanced stretch for your toes and plantar fascia, perfect for engaging the entire connective chain of the lower leg for unparalleled results.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Slip-resistant pads keeps device in place
- Wide and adjustable continuous platform fits up to adult size 14 shoes.
- Durable and lightweight design
- Recommended weight limit 300 lbs.
- Includes stretching guide
- Made in U.S.A.
- May relieve or prevent:
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Heel Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sever’s Disease
- Shin Splints
- Tight Calves and Hamstrings
- Builds core balance and co-ordination.
- Suits all ages.
- For improved agility.
- Better reaction.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use.
- No product can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Always consult with a physician before beginning any exercise regimen.
- Some balance training exercises may not be suitable for people who suffer from back or knee conditions.
- Be sure to discuss any general concerns as well as health risks.
- Why is ProStretch Plus better than just normal stretching (on a wall, steps or curb)?
Check out our blog post "Stay Off the Curb: Stretch with ProStretch Plus" to find out why the ProStretch plus gives a superior stretch.
- Do I need to use the ProStretch Plus while wearing shoes? Can I just wear socks?
The ProStretch Plus should be used while wearing shoes with a supportive, rubber sole.
- What if my foot hangs off of the ProStretch Plus?
ProStretch Plus is intended for shoe sizes 14 or below. If your foot hangs off, that is absolutely fine if you do not use the adjustable toe piece. You are still able to obtain full use of the device even if it may look a little funny.
- Do I have to stand while using the ProStretch Plus or can it be used in a seated position?
The ProStretch Plus can be used to provide therapy for a number of indications. Exercises and positions for each indication are provided in our instruction manual and video. You can find both of these on our Videos and User Guides page.
- Can I use two Prostretch Plus at the same time?
For safety precautions, we recommend you do not use two ProStretch Plus devices at the same time. Instead we would recommend using the ProStretch Double. With the ProStretch Double, you are able to stretch both legs simultaneously and you can use the opposite leg as leverage to deepen the stretch of the other leg.
Cleaning and Maintenance for Your Prostretch
- Easy to clean and maintain by simply wiping it down with a wet cloth.