Thermoskin Wrist Hand Thermal Support | SKU: TH-214-215
Thermoskin® Wrist Hand Support provides protection and support for the lower forearm and wrist. The innovative thermal properties provide therapy which may be useful in treating a range of soft tissue injuries including sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and tendonitis of the wrist. Can also be used to protect weak and overused wrists.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery.
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer.
- May be suitable treatment for:
- Wrist sprains and strains: Wrist sprains are caused when the ligaments of the wrist become stretched or worn. This can occur when the wrist is bent forcefully such as when an individual breaks a fall with their wrists.
- Arthritic pain: Arthritis of the wrists occurs when the wrist joint becomes inflamed. Inflammation causes swelling, pain and stiffness in the wrist.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: CTS is caused by pressure on the nerves which run through the wrist. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome may manifest itself as tingling, pins and needles, numbness or pain.
- Weak and overused wrists: Prolonged use of the wrist, extended force exerted on the ligaments, muscles and tendons of the wrist can manifest itself as pain experienced in the wrist and hand region. This is amplified where muscles of the wrist are already weak.
- Contours to the body for increased comfort and support.
- Can be worn as a preventative measure.
- Fully washable.
- Thermoskin has been very active in changing their packaging recently. Therefore many product pages display various different versions of packaging for the same product. Be assured the products are exactly the same, regardless of the version of packaging you receive.