Thermoskin Thumb Stabiliser Thermal Support | SKU: TH-271
The Thermoskin Thumb Stabiliser features a rigid splint to support the carpometacarpal (CMC) joint and may be useful in reducing the affects of thumb hyperextension. This thermal stabilising orthosis may be useful in the treatment of UCL injuries caused by work related repetitive strain, ball sports and skiing. Support includes locking strap to secure splint/brace in position.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery.
- Material provides thermal treatment for symptoms of RSI.
- Moisture wicking material enhances comfort for the wearer.
- May be suitable treatment for:, Carpometacarpal joint injuries, Tendonitis, Weakness, sprains & strains.
- Fully washable.
- Thermoskin has been very active in changing their packaging recently. Therefore many product pages display various different versions of packaging for the same product. Be assured the products are exactly the same, regardless of the version of packaging you receive.