Thermoskin Tennis Elbow with Pad Thermal Support Beige | SKU: TH-205
Tennis Elbow Support with Pad by Thermoskin provides protection, support and compression for the elbow region to reduce load bearing on the forearm. The elbow orthosis features an adjustable strap for rotational stability and a pad to provide localised compression to the problem area.
What is tennis elbow?
- Tennis Elbow, is a common term referring to pain felt through overuse of the forearm, hand muscles and arm that results in pain felt in the elbow region. Tennis Elbow refers to damage to the outside muscles and tendons of the elbow where Golfer's Elbow refers to damage to the muscles on the inside of the elbow. Although many athletes suffer from this condition, you do not need to play tennis or golf to get this injury.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery.
- Lining wicks moisture away for increased comfort.
- Pad provides localised compression to the problem area.
- Suitable for various activities, including: Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Golf.
- May be suitable treatment for:, Elbow hyper-extension, Golfer's Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Thrower's Elbow.
- Fully washable.
- Thermoskin has been very active in changing their packaging recently. Therefore many product pages display various different versions of packaging for the same product. Be assured the products are exactly the same, regardless of the version of packaging you receive.