M-Brace Laced Thigh Wrap
Quadriceps and hamstrings
VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE - BUY MORE and SAVE.
The purpose of this wrap is to insure a constant pressure on the quadriceps and the hamstrings following muscle strains to alleviate pain and to shorten the healing process.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Strongly indicated for use in sport.
- Made with our exclusive AIRFLEX fabric.
- Wear all day.
- Perfect fit and superior comfort.
- Fabric breathes freely for 24 hour comfort.
- Completely adjustable.
- Hypo-allergenic so as not to cause skin irritations.
- Neoprene free.
- Latex FREE.
- Indicated for muscles strains (quad or femoral bicep).
- Alleviates pain by exerting a constant compression on the injured muscular fibers which in turn helps in the healing process.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT SPECIAL?
- Inner liner is 100% soft cotton velour for the perfect soft touch feel.
- Outer layer made of nylon mesh that forms tiny resistant loops that securely fasten Velcro every time.
WHY LACED STRAPS?
- These are one of the many unique features exclusive to M-Brace. We lovingly call them 'spaghetti' but there's a good reason for having them.
- These tension straps made from multiple corded strands work very differently from the common ‘single’ velcro strap.
- They allow blood to flow more freely under the strap so we don’t get the typical tourniquet effect that most braces deliver.
- In addition the experience of locking down a brace using these straps feels very different to other supports.
- The brace hugs the body with a more embracing connection and delivers improved fit and a better overall experience for the patient.
- Hence the name M-Brace.
- Measure circumference around mid thigh, approx 10cm above your knee cap.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Position the pad on the inside of the brace, over the target area.
- Velcro makes it easy to position any where you like.
- Place the brace over the thigh with the inner pad over the target area and close lightly with velcro attachment.
- Pull the tabs to close firmly over the thigh.
Write Your Own Review