Dream State Insomnia Spray (125 ml) | SKU: RN-DSS125
Aids relaxation, encourages deeper sleep and helps With managing stress.
Roseneath Organics produces high quality, potent and natural products. 100% Australian made, owned and produced from premium herbal extractions produced on-farm from selectively sourced Organic/Bio-Dynamic plant materials. All ingredients clearly declared on the label, so you can be sure exactly what goes into our products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Pleasant aroma creates a soothing, sleep inducing environment.
- Encourages deeper and more restful sleep with less awakenings during the night.
- Contains high levels of Cedrol which when inhaled may encourage a deeper, more refreshing, sleep experience.
- Independent members of the European Sleep Research Society have verified that inhaling aromas, such as Cedrol, from certain plants can greatly encourage a deeper, more refreshing, sleeping experience. These clinical findings were presented by the Japanese Institute of Mental Health and the Kao Corporation at the 16’th Congress of the European Sleep Research Society (Reykjavik June 3-7 2002).
- Other research and sleep trials have shown, that the inhalation of certain essential oils can shorten the time to fall asleep, increase the sleep efficiency and decrease the amount of waking time during sleep experienced as restlessness.
- Contains Cedarwood Oil Extract (Cedrol), Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Himalayan Cedarwood, Frankincense, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Lavender Abrialis, Australian Sandalwood, Rose Geranium and undenatured Ethanol.
- Combine with Melissa Oil for enhanced effect.
- Always read the label, use as directed and if symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
- Relaxation, encourages deeper sleep and to help manage stress.
- Apply two or three sprays into the air over your bed before sleep so you can inhale the fragrance as you sleep.
- Do not over apply as too much fragrance may cause it to be over-powering and make it harder to fall sleep.
- If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional. EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes, open wounds and mucous membranes.