Darco Medsurg post-op squared toe shoe | SKU: OS-MQ
Solid protection post-op shoe to accommodate bulky bandages, square-toe design, metashank sole and easy to apply hook-and-loop closures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Keeps dressings clean and toes dry.
- Stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma.
- Square toe design acts as a bumper and provides additional protection when K-wires are present.
- Aggressive tread at the midfoot provides superior traction.
- Reduced friction tread at the toe and heel allows toe drag or heel scuff without tripping up the patient.
- Front ankle strap prevents the show from slipping off the heel.
- Rocker sole reduces plantar pressure on the forefoot and heel by over 25 percent.
- MetaShank™ Protection provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Buckle free design eliminates forefoot pressure and can expand to cover up to 17 inches in circumference.
- Fits left or right foot.
- Compatible with DARCO Toe Guards.
- Provide better ambulation and pressure reduction.
- To assist quicker recovery.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
CONDITIONS OF USE.
- Worn for 6-8 weeks only while recuperating from injury or surgery.
- Do not use around sand, dirt, water, mud etc..
- Must be kept clean at all times.
- Not suitable for sports or activities such as hiking, long distance walking etc..
- Must be applied/fitted correctly and firmly so as to avoid damage..