Bodyassist Sports Thermal Shoulder Brace with Stabilizer strap
Bonus Rigid Stability Strap
VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE - BUY MORE and SAVE.
Sports Action Thermal shoulder support for symptomatic relief of sprains, strains, bursitis and tendonitis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Adjustable THERMAL shoulder support for symptomatic relief of sprains, strains, bursitis and tendonitis.
- Shoulder protection, stability and FIRM support to ligaments, tendons and muscles.
- Increased muscle/ligament/tendon elasticity and may assists to prevent injury or re-injury.
- Stabilizer strap accessory helps to lock down the shoulder for less movement.
- Multi directional medical grade CR neoprene is LATEX FREE.
- Medical plush liner draws perspiration, delivers warmth, provides soft plush comfort, promotes greater blood circulation and quicker recovery.
- Contoured panels fit most body shapes with simple self application and adjustment.
- Can be worn when playing sport as it is inconspicuous under clothing.
- Left or right specific.
- Compression assists to reduce soft tissue swelling.
- Increases skin and muscle temperature to provide temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injury and arthritic discomfort.
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of muscles.
- Effective management of injuries to muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Simple sports strains/sprains.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Exclusive medical grade, latex free, CR neoprene technology.
- Product combines compression, support and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Medoxylin liner provides thermal insulation, moisture draw capacity and air circulation to keep skin well oxygenated and comfortable.
- Facilitates increased blood flow and quicker recovery.
- Light but firm compression counteracts tissue swelling.
- Fits left or right.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
SHOULDER BRACE APPLICATION
- Estimate circumference of your upper arm.
- Close arm loop segment before dressing onto the body.
- You can adjust it later for a perfect fit.
- Place arm into arm loop and dress over shoulder.
- Position so the top seam runs along the middle of the top of shoulder. (See diag A).
- Grip the end of the main strap which should now be loosely hanging behind you & loop your thumb on the end of the back strap loop.
- Pull the strap hard in an outward & downward direction (See diag B) & attach onto front panel.
- The brace should hug the body & the strap should be below the arm pit.
- Adjust for comfort. It may be necessary to remove the brace and adjust the arm loop segment for a better fit.You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
EXTERNAL STABILITY STRAP APPLICATION
- Includes our unique rigid stabiliser strap.
- Strap can be attached anywhere over the brace to limit forward or backward flexion.
- Creates powerful down force over the shoulder joint.
Write Your Own Review